RPG [ Tutorial ] RPG [ Tutorial ]

Great tutorial!

I really liked your tutorial. It's indeed way easier to simply use Movie Clips for walls etc. instead of using tiles. But, and now comes the but... there is one thing I do not like about this. If you create your character the way you did, you will be able to use up-left, up-right keys etc., and that looks extremly crappy. You should make it, so you can just use UP, LEFT, RIGHT etc.

Besides that, great tutorial! ;)

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

This is very cool!

I love it! It's almost as cool as the original one.

Xmas Games Collection Xmas Games Collection

Very nice game!

I like them all! Espeacially the one with the elves. xD

Very neato.

Sack Smash 2005 Sack Smash 2005

This is nothing like the real Sack Smash.

The graphics are bad, the sound is annoying, and it's a cheap rip off... And calling it Sack Smash 2005, as if it was the better and newer and updated version....... -_-

boney-man responds:

mhm

My Flash Tutor 1 My Flash Tutor 1

Nice tutorial.

I liked the shooting game tutorial, and the scenes tutorial. =)
Keep it up!

Aprime responds:

Awesome!

Dance Dance Remix Dance Dance Remix

This is not bad.

This is a nice game, but you must know that there are so many of them. I didn't like the music. You should add real DDR music. Oh, and work on your graphics, nice backrounds make a game more intesting. The style is good, but the graphics are kinda plain. Keep it up.

Youdasperm Youdasperm

LOL!

This is a very nice game man. LOL! At first, I thought the sperm in the title picture was a dinosaur. o.O
Well, nice game... keep it up, man. Nice style and the sounds were cool, too. ;)

Orbox Orbox

This is a very nice game.

Well-done and it's a lot of fun. ^-^

GameBalance responds:

Thanks! I'm glad!

The Playground The Playground

This is a well-made game.

This is a very good game, dude. It was a lot of fun playing it. I really like your movies/games a lot, especially the Battlefield ones. I love the smooth animation. Keep up the good work, man.

IM ATTACK!! IM ATTACK!!

This is very nice, man.

A very original game, man. I really liked it. It was a lot of fun and always good if you're bored. Oh, and by the way... you got me really good. When the messages pop up, you automatically read them, what makes it harder to X them out. ;)

GJ and keep it up.